Friday, June 12, 2009

Women's Lazer Vegan Earth Shoes size 38 - SOLD


MSRP: $99.00 (USD) + S&H + duty

Let your feet go and your mind will follow. That’s the philosophy behind the lightness and freedom of this lace-up. Soft, smooth neoprene stretch fabric in the heel for comfort. Perforated scaling details add a unique texture and lets air circulate to keep your feet cool.

worn less than ten times, have another pair of Earth Shoes that are more more my style.

I love earth shoes. I find the negative heel very grounding, great for posture - used to be my first remedy for migraines (don't get migraines any more, but if one came on, I'd go straight for the Earth Shoes!)


This pair is Bayleaf Microfiber - vegan shoe! Advertised as airport friendly - so light weight and squishable that they can squeeze anywhere then pop back into shape when you need them!

No comments: